Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude: Day 8

Monday Night Football.

Yep. That's right Ladies, I said Monday Night Football. You see, I am married to a sport fanatic! He loves all things sports... which I typically hate. But, on Monday's we have these little football books that we purchase every year from the local Sertoma Club. It is for their annual fundraiser, and all the money goes towards helping those with hearing loss, which is right up my ally. (I am an SLP by profession)

But, besides being charitable, these little books bring on something else. I get to participate in sports with my hubby. We check our numbers every week and during the entire game, we try to figure out what needs to happen to get "our" numbers that week. If we win, we get 50 bucks! Pretty Cool hu?

But the best part is that we are sharing something he loves together, and he actually talks to me when the game is on!

So today, I am grateful for Monday Night Football!

No comments: